Safety And Quality
To insure safety and quality, all drugs are shipped in the manufacturers sealed container; never repackaged.
Each manufacturer's production is inspected and approved by one or more of the following agencies:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Canada- Canada Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Australia European Medicines Agency (EUMA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medicine & Healthcare products Regulartory Agency (MHRA)
Who Saves the Most
- Uninsured: Savings between 30-85% over American retail prices.
- High Deductible Plan members: Many people who never reach their deductible are paying high prices for their prescription out of pocket.
- Medicare Part D: Fallen into the "donut hole" and won't get out before year end.
- Multi-Tier Prescription Drug Discount Plans: Tier four drugs are less costly when sourced from Canada and other overseas locations
- Fully insured: Drugs not offered in your plan.
Click the button on the right to submit a price quote now!